A few bee facts:
* Drone bees do not have a sting.
* Bees don’t snore when they sleep.
* Wee sis, Jacq, once threw her (completely untouched) ice cream across the road because she heard a slight buzz in her ear. It wasn’t a bee, it was a fly.
* Jacq also once loved, lost (although I think ‘murdered’ is more precise) and still mourns for her favourite bee, Beemoot.
* And finally, I once tried to (I was organising, not participating!!) break the record for the ‘most bees in mouth’. But I got told off by the BBKA (British Bee Keeper Association) for cruelty to bees. TRUE STORY. And this was before bee plague, which I do genuinely worry about.
Anyway, in ode to Beemoot, the BBKA and the diminishing bee population (grow flowers – help bees!) I’ve gone for a bee manicure.
Nails – Yellow by Essence Colour & Go (a gift from the Countess) and Earthquake Black Crackle Nails by W7