If you pop by regularly, I’m sure you’ll realise that I’m quite a tolerant sort… a few angry or greedy outbursts here and there, but generally quite mild-mannered.
Well, I’d hate to challenge that rosy view but here are a few wee things that I could live without:
* Three minute eggs (I couldn’t bring myself to write threeminuteegg as I’m trying to distance myself as far away from this as possible). Why would anyone voluntarily inflict a soft white upon themselves? A gelatinous, viscous, protein-y horror.
* Bitten fingernails. I’m probably a bit of a nail nazi, but who isn’t repulsed by this? I once saw a man pull his nail off !(TRUE STORY! We were in a work meeting together and I almost died!). Why didn’t he just chop his hand off and save himself time in the long run? They’re only going to grow back…
* A thick layer of fat on meat. Mrs Sprat is so so wrong. If I was Jack, I’d divorce her immediately.
* The consumption of milk when it’s not part of a hot drink, or with cereal. There’s something about the smell of milk that creeps me out. And the fact that it can turn itself into cheese… Vom! I have to wash anything that is touched by milk immediately to avoid potential cheesiness.
WRONG (although the Olsen’s are the only people who I could look at with a milk moustache without screaming and vomiting).
* Spiders. This is definitely going to happen to me one day.
(No image because I can’t bear it) WRONG
* Noisy eaters. I’m probably going to accidently blow myself up trying to get rid of one of these at work too…
*** NB. I am a huge fan of cheese. It’s cheesiness that I can’t bear. ***